DIY livery / grazing
Livery Terms and Conditions
Company's DIY Livery charges tariff (From 1st April ’20)
The land/buildings will be licensed in line with the following terms:
• Period: 360 day Grazing Licence.
• Use: The land is for grazing purposes only.
• Repairs: The Licensee will be responsible for maintaining and keeping all the fences, gates and boundaries in good order, and to keep the plot in a good state of repair ensuring that the grass is cut regularly.
• Insurance: The Licensee is to indemnify the Company against all claims that may be made against the Company as a result of the Licensee's use and occupation of the land.
• Assignment: The tenant shall not be permitted to assign, sub-let or otherwise part with possession of the land.
• Alterations: The Licensee will not be permitted to erect any buildings or structures upon the land without the prior written consent of the Company.
• Outgoings: The Licensee will be responsible for all outgoings in respect of the land.
• Agreement: The Licensee will be expected to enter into a formal Licence with the Company on these terms.
• References: Potential Licensees will be required to supply references to the Company's satisfaction.
• Licence: The Licence fee will be payable monthly in advance.
Springwood Park Farm, Park Lane, Cheddleton, Staffordshire ST13 7JS
Telephone: 07737274428 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org