Etruria Industrial Museum
The Mill was built in 1857 to grind materials for the agricultural and pottery industries.It only ceased production in 1972 with the process and machinery virtually unchanged.
In 1975 the Mill was scheduled as an Ancient Monument. It is situated at the junction of the Trent and Mersey and Caldon canals.
Springwood Park Farm, Park Lane, Cheddleton, Staffordshire ST13 7JS
Telephone: 07737274428 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org